Sign in to follow this  
Will83

Play the guitar?? which bk songs do you rock out on?

My favs to strum out at the moment are Fight, and The Rules.

anyone else here play guitar? what kinda gear are you using?

those are 2 fun songs to play!!!! dang, hard to think of 2 that are as fun! hahaha.

i have a new song called "Starz" that is reeeeelly fun to play. has a super cool low string riff.

look out for the recording later this year.  :)

• Like 1

The only BK, er...Radish song I ever learned (when I had a guitar...which was sold to a pawn shop by an old roommate for drug money a long time ago...grr) was Simple Sincerity. I think I told JK once he needed to turn that into a country song and play it in JDK, but I don't think it ever happened.

My brother and I play Lizzy, Out The Door (fav to perform) Famiky Tree, and Wait (the bk version). Love them all.

I learned chords, then learned a few BK songs. But the one song I LOVE to play is Lizzy. The intro and outro plucking makes me feel like i'm making the leap from guitar novice to guitar one-step-above-novice.

I got a guitar a few years ago, an acoustic-electric, not very musically gifted but I have some fun with it. I can play the intro to Sundress.. uhh.. the middle of Full Circle with the woo woo woo.. and uhmm.. Oh My Way.. real simple chords in that one, great for beginners. The songbook in Go Fly A Kite vinyl was awesome.. please do another songbook for the next record.. heck do one of all the 'classics'!!