Ben

YAY!!!! we have a message board again! :-)

we finally have a forum again!!!!!

i am sooooo happy.

any oldschool Kwellerheadz out there????

xoxoxoxox

thanks @BeachBoyNick!!!!
i'm glad to have a place we can call home out here on the internet super highway that isn't run by Facebook, Google or Twitter!

• Like 3

Yes! My husband Mikol and I, here. Old school Kweller fans for sure! But, I'm distracted and also laughing pretty hard over the guy who chose 'lickthepuss' as his/her username. Nice! 

In all awesome seriousness, just had our 2nd kiddo last week. Stuck at thtr house breast/ cluster-feeding. Trying to avoid the flu...And reminiscing about days of youth while listening to BK tunes and netflix'ing! You're one of our staples! Thank you! :)

IMG_0472.JPG

Edited by natNmikol
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Crazy. This was the only message board I was on back in the day. I wonder how many of those folks will turn up. I think my name was the same... it may have been Alexander. 

Great to see some life! 

I'm one of those weirdos that still has their .edu address from 2005 active :)

Ben, first saw you on PBS (Austin City Limits) in the early 2000s.  Caught an acoustic show at Lawrence University in 2006 and rocked out at the High Noon Saloon in Madison in 2012.  Hope to see you in Wisconsin again sometime (although perhaps not in winter!) 

• Like 1

Word!

OG teamster here!

Y'all had the year wrong when you handmade my membership card... it's '79, not '72... slow your roll!

Excited to see and hear what the future holds. Great to hear from you Ben!

BKteamster.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 2/7/2018 at 1:33 AM, Ben said:

i am sooooo happy.

xoxoxoxox

I remember a forum from way back that looked like it was in the Beta testing stages. LOL. In fact, I think the word beta was somewhere on the log in page and you could only pull up the forum half the time. Haha!  Glad I decided to see if there was one still out there!  I remember there was a lot of really cool people on it. 

On 2/10/2018 at 1:05 AM, AlexDeeley said:

Crazy. This was the only message board I was on back in the day. I wonder how many of those folks will turn up. I think my name was the same... it may have been Alexander. 

Great to see some life! 

I wonder if this is the same forum I mentioned a few moments ago, just new and improved?  It was around 2008 that I was on one. 

On 2/7/2018 at 12:33 AM, Ben said:

i am sooooo happy.

xoxoxoxox

I was on your message board back in the day.  I made the design for the BKFC t-shirt.  I also won a fan site contest before from BK Cabana.

On 2/10/2018 at 12:05 AM, AlexDeeley said:

Great to see some life! 

Alex!  I think I went by xpoptartx back then, but I totally remember you.  I miss everyone.  Pam & Mel, Schmoutz, Kat, WobblyheadedAdam, etc.  Lots of memories.