Sign in to follow this  
philip

Board Games

Last week, BK posted a video on Instagram of him buying Ticket to Ride at Target.  Anyone else a board game fan?  I used to really being into the Boadgamegeek.com world.  Not so much anymore.  But I still love a good game of Ticket to Ride.

• Like 1

Man, I haven't played board games in sooo long, but we used to play Monopoly and Sorry when I was a kid. There's a dude I know at the flea market I work at that sells toys and he has a TON of board games. I need to buy a couple. 

On 7/14/2018 at 6:43 PM, OldHat said:

Catan

Ticket to Ride

7 Wonders

+1 to 7 Wonders.  Great game.  Catan is kind of meh IMO.

I'm more a card game person. I've made up my own where you construct as many cards against each other as you can till they fall down.

Start with three in a sorta triangle and then build from there till gravity attacks. Super fun, time consuming if you're clumsy.

You can also make roofs/ceilings and do second stories if you're nimble. Below is a whole Uno deck:

100_7867.JPG

Edited by buttonup
  • Like 1

On 7/20/2018 at 12:43 AM, buttonup said:

I'm more a card game person. I've made up my own where you construct as many cards against each other as you can till they fall down.

Start with three in a sorta triangle and then build from there till gravity attacks. Super fun, time consuming if you're clumsy.

You can also make roofs/ceilings and do second stories if you're nimble. Below is a whole Uno deck:

100_7867.JPG

That looks interesting. Seeing the Uno cards reminded me that I do also play UNO on a pretty regular basis, but with my patients/clients. Used to play Uno a ton when I was a teenager. Thanks for the memory!