New to all this but big Ben Kweller Fan and just like to see if there are any hidden gems amongst his discography, and see what songs are the die-hard BK fans favourites.

My favourite is Homeward Bound, its simple yet beautiful and so soulful. What love to know what this is about and it really helps me over grieving and heartbreak. love it love it love it. Would also love to hear what everyone else has to say about this song becasue I think its his best overall

2. Lizzy

3. Thirteen

4. Sawdust Man

5. Full Circle

nice list! they are all babies of mine so it's hard to pick my fave. i also like them for different reasons - like, some i'm really proud of the songwriting, some i'm proud of the energy, or the way a lyrics came together, or the feel... Sometimes it's a sick solo that someone else played that totally made the song 1,000x better (see Kitt Kitterman and Mike Stroud!). it's heard to say. As a general rule, I know I would definitely put "Thirteen" in the top 5. Probably also "Full Circle" and "Penny on the Train Track".

Would be a tough tie between "Falling" and "In Other Words".... But then there's songs like "The Rules" and "Down".... i might have to make a list of favorite Ballads and a list of favorite rockerz.... hmmmmmmm.  🤔 ❤️

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1