Sign in to follow this  
Connor

More Questions

Alright ben and others of course a few questions

1. what are some of your favorite bob Dylan songs (i don't think any of us could name just one)?

2. What is your favorite lyrical song by ben and favorite instrumental song by ben?

3. Whats the best guitar solo of all time?

4. Where is pop music heading?

1. Gates Of Eden. Sooner Or Later. A Hard Rain's A-Gonna Fall. Lily,Rosemary and The Jack Of Hearts, and Hurricane.

2. Either different but the same, thirteen, things I like to do, my apartment, or wantin' her again

3.Another brink in the wall or Hotel California

4. Either back to the 60s music or to music with no lyrics or instruments oh wait...

p.s. Ben. Thanks for making this. Love getting more personal with my favorite artist. Being 16, not many of my friends have the opportunity to talk to their idols. I got that picture framed in by basement now btw.

• Like 1

1)  Goin to Acapulco

2) Lyrical - Old Hat (haha), Musical - Thirteen (love the harmonica)

3) Duane Allman handing the solo over to Dickey Betts for the last time - Blue Sky by Allman Brothers

4) mumblier rap :(

Edited by OldHat

Oldhat,  try: Derek and the dominoes (Clapton) "Little wing" live at fillmore... each time, so great... be carefull: you may stop to play guitar after hearing that song !

And the summum: Little Wing - Allman Brothers Band with Eric Clapton (2009).... pfhhhh !!!!!   

• Like 2

On 2/8/2018 at 11:09 PM, Connor said:

Alright ben and others of course a few questions

1. what are some of your favorite bob Dylan songs (i don't think any of us could name just one)?

2. What is your favorite lyrical song by ben and favorite instrumental song by ben?

3. Whats the best guitar solo of all time?

4. Where is pop music heading?

1. Gates Of Eden. Sooner Or Later. A Hard Rain's A-Gonna Fall. Lily,Rosemary and The Jack Of Hearts, and Hurricane.

2. Either different but the same, thirteen, things I like to do, my apartment, or wantin' her again

3.Another brink in the wall or Hotel California

4. Either back to the 60s music or to music with no lyrics or instruments oh wait...

p.s. Ben. Thanks for making this. Love getting more personal with my favorite artist. Being 16, not many of my friends have the opportunity to talk to their idols. I got that picture framed in by basement now btw.

1. Don't think twice, all along the watchtower, i like pretty much everything on the new basement tapes.

2. lyrical: thirteen and different but the same. instrumental: lizzy. love that intro and outro.

3. stairway

4. to a place where anyone can make music and be famous. my 5 year old daughter makes beats in garage band. it'll all have to do with the person. is the person going to be genuine and humble and try to make good music without searching for the fame, or is the person going to lay down a generic pop song with the intent to be rich and famous? that's what's going to determine whether the music is good and genuine and not dirty.

• Thanks 1